Learning English is free and accessible with our programs! We offer in-person and virtual ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) classes.
- For adults, age 17+
- Beginner and Intermediate Levels
- Apply in person
ESOL students can learn to:
- Speak, understand, read, and write English
- Use English in real-life situations
- Study vocabulary and grammar
- Become Familiar with U.S. history and government, health topics, and basic technology skills
Fall 2023 Class Schedule and Registration
Students can attend in-person or virtual ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) classes for English Speakers at Beginner and Intermediate levels.
The semester will run for approximately 12 weeks. Classes are offered throughout the week, including weekends.
Space is limited. Students will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are unable to get into a QPL ESOL class, please check out these other options available in Queens.