If Queens Public Library doesn't own an item you want, you may be able to borrow it through Interlibrary Loan.
- Please search our catalog before submitting this form.
- You must have a valid library card from Queens Public Library.
- If you need help, please contact a librarian.
- Customers may request books or photocopies of articles (up to 30 pages).
- Items published within the last 6 months are not available through Interlibrary Loan.
For more information, please read the Interlibrary Loan FAQ.