- Please search our catalog before submitting this form.
- You must have a valid “all access” library card from Queens Public Library. Library cards for e-users are not eligible for interlibrary loans.
- If you need help, please contact a librarian.
- Customers may request as many as 5 books and/or photocopies of articles (up to 30 pages) per week.
- Please use the Suggest-A-Purchase service for books that were published within the past 12 months.
- Interlibrary loan books can not be renewed by Queens Public Library. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to ask the lending library for more time.
For more information, please read the Interlibrary Loan FAQ.