ESOL students can
- Learn to speak, understand, read, and write English
- Use English in real-life situations
- Study vocabulary and grammar
- Learn about U.S. history and government
- Learn about health
- Learn basic technology skills
Class Schedule and Registration
Students can attend Virtual ESOL (English as a Second or Other Language) classes during the Spring 2022 semester (February-May) for Beginning and Intermediate levels.
The semester will run for approximately 12 weeks. Classes are offered in the mornings, evenings, and weekends.
The virtual ESOL classes for Spring 2022 are full. You can still learn and join our English classes offered through the Adult Learning Centers by submitting this form.
For more information on the New Americans Program’s ESOL classes, please contact: