Learning English is free and accessible with our programs! We offer in-person and virtual ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) classes.
- For adults, age 17+
- Beginner and Intermediate Levels
- Apply below!
ESOL students can learn to:
- Speak, understand, read, and write English
- Use English in real-life situations
- Study vocabulary and grammar
- Become Familiar with U.S. history and government, health topics, and basic technology skills
Fall 2022 Class Schedule and Registration
Students can attend in-person and virtual ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) classes for English Speakers at Beginner and Intermediate levels.
The semester will run for approximately 12 weeks. Classes are offered in the mornings, evenings, and weekends. See the full schedule here.
- For in-person classes on Weekday mornings, apply here.
- For in-person classes on Weekday evenings, apply here.
- For in-person classes on Weekend mornings and evenings, apply here.
- For virtual classes on Weekday/Weekend mornings and evenings, apply here.
Apply online by Sunday, August 21, 2022.
Returning students from Spring 2022: Enter your teacher’s name on your registration form.
Once you’ve signed up, you will be informed of your In-Person Placement Test Appointment by email. Up to 20 students will be registered for each class; others will be placed on a waiting list or referred to our Adult Learning Centers or other programs. Only one registration per person.
ONE application per person. Duplicate applications will not be considered
Space is limited. First-come, first-served basis.