Welcome to the new Queens Public Library website!
Here are some navigation tips:
- To access your library account, you must login with your library card number and PIN. You can login at the top of any page by clicking "login". Please note: if you’ve been accessing the website with a username, you’ll no longer be able to use that feature. Instead, you’ll need to use the number on the back of your library card. If you cannot locate your library card, visit your nearest library location to retrieve your library card number. Customers who have the QPL mobile app can log in there with their username to obtain their library card number.
- "Search" is located on the top of any page and is shown with a magnifying glass.
- "Calendar" in the primary navigation will provide all events scheduled at the library. You can narrow your results by keyword, category, location, and more.
- If you need further assistance or have questions, visit our "Help" section to view our frequently asked questions.
Noteworthy features of the new website:
- The website can be converted to over 80 languages and is powered by Google Translate.
- The website design and web forms are clearer, with more contrast to ensure compliance with the ADA.
- The navigation is reorganized to help you find the services you need.
- The account overview section is clearer.
- Google Maps integration, mapping and directions are available in the “Locations” section of the website.
- The website is responsive, which means that web pages can be viewed using many different devices: desktops, tablets, and phones.
We'd like to hear your thoughts on the website. Submit your feedback here.