Make A Gift To The Library
More than ever, we rely on the support of donors to enhance the Library’s collection of books and materials, as well as offer a comprehensive range of literacy, educational, cultural, employment, and social service programming to our community.
You can support Queens Public Library by making a one-time gift, giving monthly, or becoming a member. When you join or renew as a member, to thank you, Queens Public Library Foundation is pleased to offer an array of exclusive member-only benefits. See our Membership Benefits below.
The Queens Public Library Foundation is making exciting changes to our Membership program in 2019.
All gifts received during calendar year 2019 will qualify.
- Personalized Queens Public Library Membership Card
- Monthly emails with advance notice of Queens Public Library events
All Friends Benefits plus….
- Listing in Queens Public Library Magazine and website
- Queens Public Library Magazine mailed to your home
- Annual impact report
All Supporter Benefits plus…
- VIP invites to special author talks and cultural events
- Limited edition tote bag
All Partner Benefits plus…
- Invite to guided tour at Central Library
- Listing on the Central Library’s supporter screens
- Custom volunteer service opportunities
All Leader Benefits plus…
- Invites to exclusive events and receptions
- Insider Update emails from the Foundation’s Executive Director
- Personal consultations with a librarian
- Premier Invite to Library opening
I have been impressed with the many activities in each of the library branches—reaching out to a wide diversity of people; many speaking different languages and coming to settle here from very different cultures. I’m simply amazed. It is my sincerest hope that the Queens Library Foundation will continue its valuable services—even to grow stronger and thriving. In truth, it will really touch people’s lives and inspire many of them to high aspirations and achievements.
- A.W., Annual Fund donor, Douglaston, NY