Here are some great ways for our adult customers to continue their learning journey online.
Brainfuse HelpNow provides free, on-demand, easy, and engaging eLearning for all ages and levels.
HelpNow's features include:
- Homework Help: interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests
- 24-Hour Writing Lab: submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question: submit your homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center: Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more.
- Foreign Language Lab/Spanish-Speaking Support
Cell-Ed lets adults acquire literacy, language, and workforce-ready skills for free on their own time. With Cell-Ed, your cell phone becomes your teacher.
You can study anytime on your phone, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, with 3–5 minute lessons; complete courses in 5–20 hours; and talk and text with a coach when you need help.
Cell-Ed courses include:
- English on the Go: choose from high beginner to advanced levels (and beginner levels for Spanish speakers).
- Work Ready: gain key skills from applying for a job to communicating effectively at work.
- Civics and Citizenship: learn how to apply for and pass the U.S. naturalization exam.
- Skill Builder: improve reading, writing, social studies, and math skills.
Get started with Cell-Ed in two ways:
- Download the App for your Android phone or iPhone and use PIN code: 1684. The Cell-Ed app requires unlimited data or Wi-Fi/Internet.
- Call Cell-Ed at 818-423-5533 and use PIN code: 1684. It is recommended to have unlimited texts and minutes to call Cell-Ed. No smartphone or internet required. Headphones are recommended.
Cell-Ed is generously funded by the Thomas and Jeanne Elmezzi Foundation.
Learn It Live
This social learning video platform for wellness and personal development takes experts from around the world and puts them within your reach. Discover hundreds of expert-led on-demand programs and live classes each month covering topics like cooking, nutrition, child care, financial wellness, fitness, yoga, mindfulness, stress reduction, and much more! Learn It Live from the best...to be your best.
Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals Popular Learning Paths include:
- Become a Programmer: Foundations – 23 hours of expert-created video
- Become a C++ Developer – 18 hours of expert-created video
- Become a 2D Digital Animator – 30 hours of expert-created video
- Become a Photographer – 19 hours of expert-created video
- And many many more streaming videos at your fingertips
Method Test Prep
Designed to work seamlessly with students' unique learning styles and busy schedules, Method Test Prep's ACT and SAT prep programs help students raise their ACT scores an average of three points and their SAT scores an average of 150 points. Diagnostic evaluations, lessons, quizzes, and full-length exams help students strategically navigate the SAT and ACT by focusing on both content and test-taking techniques. Students also build their fundamental reading comprehension, grammar, and math skills.
Method Test Prep is used by over 1,000 schools around the world, and has helped hundreds of thousands of students achieve their standardized college admissions exam goals.