You can request to print up to 20 black and white pages per day to be picked at a QPL location.
Use your library card to and select files from your device to upload for printing. Questions? Visit here.
- Customers are limited to 20 pages per day.
- Printing is available in black and white ink only, on standard letter-size paper (8.5x11). Documents should be uploaded to OneDrive in Word, PDF, or other commonly available file format.
- If you need multiple copies of a document or have other specific requests, please contact the location directly.
- A library card is required to use this service.
- Please upload your documents before visiting a QPL location.
- When prompted to enter a first name on the OneDrive upload tool, enter your library card number.
- Documents will be available within two days of uploading, and held by the location for seven days. Please bring an ID when visiting the location to retrieve your print job.
- If you have provided your library card number in the “First Name” field of the “Upload” page, a staff member will contact you when your print job is ready.