NO TRAIN STOPS HERE
Grand Central Parkway to Northern Blvd. East exit. Left onto Union St.
Customers may park in front of the library at a parking meter, or in the back at a privately owned, Meter-Free parking lot for a limited period of time.Parking is also available on residential sde-streets near the library or on Parsons Blvd, located a block away.
This branch is open for to-go service and returns. Please pick up your materials on hold at the designated bookshelf.
Remote printing is available at this location. Visit https://queenslib.org/qplprint to learn more.
This branch will be closed from 1 to 2 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for cleaning.
This branch will be closed from 3 to 4 p.m. on Thursdays for cleaning.
For your health and safety:
- You must wear a face mask when entering and inside the building.
- Please stay at least six feet apart from other people.
- No browsing or seating is allowed.
- Public computers are not available.
- Public bathrooms are not available.