to Vernon Blvd–Jackson Avenue.
to 21 Street.
Montauk, Oyster Bay, and Port Jefferson lines.
NYC Ferry: Astoria Route to Long Island City; East River Route to Hunters Point South.
From Manhattan: Queensboro Bridge to Queens Plaza South; Queens Midtown Tunnel to Exit 13-Borden Avenue/Pulaski Bridge
From Brooklyn: Brooklyn Queens Expressway to Exit 33-Humboldt Street/McGuinness Blvd.
Street metered parking / Garage parking
This branch is open for to-go service and returns. Please pick up your materials on hold at the designated bookshelf.
Remote printing is available at this location. Visit https://queenslib.org/qplprint to learn more.
This branch will be closed from 1 to 2 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for cleaning.
This branch will be closed from 3 to 4 p.m. on Thursdays for cleaning.
For your health and safety:
- You must wear a face mask when entering and inside the building.
- Please stay at least six feet apart from other people.
- No browsing or seating is allowed.
- Public computers are not available.
- Public bathrooms are not available.